There's a lot to ask about financial aid.
So we've put together the most common questions about financial aid in order to help answer concerns. If you've got a question, take a look at these FAQ sheets first - your question might have already been answered.
Things to be aware of:
- If you completed a FAFSA, you may have been selected for Verification. Check here to see what that involves, and how to complete the documents requested in order to receive your aid.
- Your grades are important to Financial Aid. Familiarize yourself with our Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements to make sure you don't risk losing your aid.
- Interested in federal loans? Find out more about Federal Stafford Loans before you accept.
- Transfer students: if you've taken out loans at your past university, make sure to complete a Loan Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory note for FSU as well!
- Disbursement dates for each term are listed here.
- Is your disbursement delayed? Do you need a tuition deferment? Check the calendar for disbursement dates before you call our office or Student Business Services for a tuition deferment.
- It's never too late to look more into scholarships! View our Scholarship Page for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions About...
- Students Ask Us
- We Ask Students
- Federal Work Study
- 2018 Summer Bright Futures