- FSU Office of Financial Aid will process financial aid for FSU degree seeking students only.
- Students must request approval to take a course(s) at a state public college or university by completing and submitting an online Transient Student Admission Application at https://www.floridashines.org/ Students that wish to request approval as a transient student for a state private college or university or an out-of-state school must submit a paper Transient Student Application available with the Registrar’s Office. Details and instructions are provided for the application process.
- NOTE: Students must receive approval from both institutions to take courses at a host institution.
- Must have a completed financial aid file (including all required documentation - see your "to-do" list on my.fsu.edu.)
- Students will be responsible for paying tuition and fees due to host institution if payment deadlines are prior to financial aid disbursement.
- Students must be actively enrolled in the total required number of credits according to the type of award(s) before receiving a disbursement.
- Students may be required to repay financial aid awards should they drop or withdraw from any classes.
Last updated 4/05/2019