The Florida State University Foundation works with private and corporate donors to fund scholarships to assist students at FSU. Foundation scholarships may be designated to be awarded through specific departments or to specific majors, or they may be open to all students.
Most Foundation scholarships are awarded through departments. For more information contact your respective college or department at Florida State University.
There are also a small number of FSU Foundation scholarship administered by the FSU Office of Financial Aid.
- Please review this link/document for a list of FSU Foundation scholarships administered by the FSU Office of Financial Aid.
- March 1 – March 30 is the application period for restricted scholarships that require specific criteria. Please submit
this application(Deadline passed) along with appropriate documentation if you wish to apply for one of these scholarships. (Recommendation – Use Google Chrome to complete the fillable .pdf Application form)
You may submit your Application in one of the following ways:
- Fax the completed TYPED Application, and required documentation to (850) 644-6404.
- Visit the Office of Financial Aid in University Center A, Room 4400, and submit the TYPED Application, and required documentation.
- Use the FSU Dropbox to drop-off the TYPED scholarship application, and all required documentation.
If you have any questions regarding submission of the Foundation Scholarship Application, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at (850)644-0539.
Terms and Conditions:
Please review the following terms and conditions:
- This application is to be used only for the scholarships identified on the application form.
- The funds listed on the application require specific proof and documentation in order to be considered as a potential applicant.
- Please provide the specified document(s) for EACH scholarship you indicate on the application.
- Only completed applications, with all required documentation and signatures, will be reviewed.
- Selected students will be notified via email as soon as final decisions have been made.
Awarded scholarships may cause an adjustment to 2018/2019 financial aid award packages