The Florida State University Foundation works with private and corporate donors to fund scholarships to assist students at FSU. Foundation scholarships may be designated to be awarded through specific departments or to specific majors, or they may be open to all students.
FSU is excited to offer a new online scholarship platform to help you in your scholarship search - FS4U - Finding Scholarships For You This search identifies any FSU Foundation (donor) scholarships that you may apply for. Please review it carefully, and check back frequently as new opportunities may be added at any time.
You will be notified by the awarding department if you are awarded a scholarship.
Scholarships are considered a financial resource in determining your need for other aid. Your financial aid award may be adjusted based on receipt of scholarships at any time during the academic year.
Ethics in Business Scholarships Application
The FSU Foundation has several scholarships related to academic coursework in the field of ethics. The Office of Financial Aid coordinates with Undergraduate Studies to award 3 of these, The David B. Ford Ethics Scholarship, the The Dr. Elizabeth Knapp Smith Ethics in Business Scholarship and the Marguerite Neel Williams Business Ethics Scholarship. Students may apply for these scholarships through the FS4You webpage -- please see the specific criteria below.
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
Terms and Conditions
Please review the following terms and conditions:
- Please review the Approved Ethics Course listing to determine to determine class eligibility for this scholarship.
- To be considered for the scholarships, ethics course grade must be B- or better.
- Overall academic G.P.A. should be 3.0 or greater.
- Community Service participation must be documented through FSU Serv Script at http://thecenter.fsu.edu/sites/g/files/upcbnu751/files/files/ServScript%20form_2017.pdf or a letter from the organization regarding your participation.
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2018-2019 Academic year must be completed at www.fafsa.ed.gov to --- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2019-2020 Academic year must be completed at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Students must be enrolled for a minimum of 12 credit hours each term to be eligible for disbursement of the award.
- Application should be made through FS4You site at fsu.academicworks.com --- apply to any of the applicable scholarships below:
- David B Ford Ethics Scholarship
- The Dr. Elizabeth Knapp Smith Ethics in Business Scholarship
- Marguerite Neel Williams Business Ethics Scholarship