If an appeal is approved based on an Academic Plan that covers more than one term, the Academic Plan will be reviewed for compliance at the conclusion of each semester. If the Academic Plan is not fully complied with, continued financial aid awards will be terminated. An Academic Plan may be considered not having been complied with for several reasons, including:
- failure to enroll in courses as required by academic plan
- enrollment in courses other than those required by academic plan
- withdrawal from courses required by plan
- incomplete or failing grades
- grade below degree standard for program
Students who fail to meet Academic Plan criteria may appeal, but the appeal must be based on a circumstance substantially different than the first appeal.