Recently admitted? Here's what's next!
Welcome New Noles. As you prepare for your college journey at FSU as a Seminole, here are some things that you need to know:
- Activate your FSUID: More information about the FSUID is available at https://dos.fsu.edu/newnole/pre-orientation/activate-your-fsuid
- Students starting in summer 2021 will need to complete the FAFSA for both 2020-2021 and 2021-2022. The FSU School code is 001489.
- If you are a Florida Resident and eligible for the Florida Bright Futures award, please ensure that Florida State University's school code (371) is on your application. Link to your application is available at: www.floridastudentfinancialaid.org.
- All students who wish to claim Florida residency for tuition paying purposes please visit https://admissions.fsu.edu/Residency for additional information
- Once you are notified of your financial aid award, please log in to https://my.fsu.edu and click on the "Financial Aid" tab, under the My Finances section to view your award and the Terms and Conditions of your award. If offered work study or loans, you must accept or decline these awards on your financial aid award page.
- If you have a Florida Pre-paid tuition plan, please review the information on Student Business Services page here
LAST UPDATED 11/02/2020