Recently admitted? Here's what's next!
Welcome New Noles. As you prepare for your college journey at FSU as a Seminole, here are some things that you need to know.
Online resources related to paying for college, planning and budgeting, banking and credit, investments an insurance, and taxes: financialsuccess.fsu.edu.
View, Accept, or Decline Awards
For instructions on viewing, accepting, or declining your financial aid awards, please review our video guide.
- Activate your FSUID: More information about the FSUID is available at https://dos.fsu.edu/newnole/pre-orientation/activate-your-fsuid
- Students starting in summer 2022 will need to complete the FAFSA for both 2021-2022 and 2022-2023. The FSU School code is 001489.
- Students starting in summer 2022 are encouraged to review the information provided in our Summer Financial Aid page.
- If you are a Florida Resident and eligible for the Florida Bright Futures award, please ensure that Florida State University's school code (371) is on your application. Link to your application is available at: www.floridastudentfinancialaid.org.
- All students who wish to claim Florida residency for tuition paying purposes please visit https://admissions.fsu.edu/Residency for additional information
- Once you are notified of your financial aid award, please log in to https://my.fsu.edu and click on the "Financial Aid" tab, under the My Finances section to view your award and the Terms and Conditions of your award. If offered work study or loans, you must accept or decline these awards on your financial aid award page.
- Delegated Access: if you are a current or former student, you may grant permission for someone other than yourself to contact us on your behalf. For more details visit:
- If you have a Florida Pre-paid tuition plan, please review the information on Student Business Services page.
- Additional information for New Noles from Student Business Services
- For tips, tricks and FAQs about the tech you need on campus, explore the New Nole TechList provided by Information Technology Services (ITS).