Already here? Keep up with your aid!
- Do a FAFSA every October 1st for the best chance at receiving limited grant funding.
- Keep an eye on your Satisfactory Academic Progress so you can maintain your aid!
- Stay on top of your loan debt through the National Student Loan Data System.
- Receiving outside aid or scholarships? Be sure to report them through your myFSU Student Central so that the Office of Financial Aid is aware.
- Be aware of how much outside aid you're receiving so you aren't at risk of Over-Awarding.
- Refresh your memory on Financial Aid policies through Terms and Conditions.
- Withdrawing, officially or unofficially - be aware of how that can affect your Financial Aid and the consequences it may have on future eligibility.
- In order for FSU to speak to a third party (parents, spouses, etc) about student information, students must set up Delegated Access to grant that permission (in accordance with FERPA requirements).
- It's never too late to look for more scholarships! View out our Scholarship Page for more information.
- Stay on schedule with Important Dates to remember.
- Keep an eye on your To-Do List, and find any documents you need for Verification here.
Last updated 10/18/2017