Employment provides students with valuable work experience, efficient time management skills and money management skills. FSU offers Federal Work Study on and off campus for students in need. We suggest that your work study job correlates to your field of study. A minimum of 10 hours a week is recommended for full-time students.
Here are some links with more information about work study.
Federal Work Study links:
- Work Study Student Information
- Community Service Work Study
- Steps to finding a Work Study Position
- Campus Based Work Study Job Listing
- Job Location and Development Program
- Work Study FAQ
- Department Representatives