Interested in attending Florida State University?
Here are some helpful tips and information to help you decide if Florida State University is the right place for you! Freshmen, transfer students, and first-year graduate students considering FSU can find useful links here.
Where to start?
- FSU Visitor's Guide
- Get familiar with what FSU has to offer!
- Contact Admissions for your first steps to applying to FSU.
- FAFSA Application
- How much does it cost to come to FSU? View our Cost of Attendance and make use of the Net Price Calculator to estimate your expenses!
- State residency affects your tuition, so make sure your residency is correct through FSU Admissions.
- Get familiar with the Financial Aid Terms and Conditions.
- New Student and Family Programs
- Waivers and Florida Pre-paid? Check in with Student Business Services!
Have more questions?
Feel free to contact the Office of Financial Aid or visit our office during business hours. Financial Aid representatives are always available via phone or walk-in consultation.
Checklist to help you prepare for college:
Do you need money for college? 2017-2018:
Federal Aid for Adult Students: