Award: $2000 awarded to one student per semester Application Criteria: Student must be enrolled in one of the following programs:
- Cyber Security
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Computer Software Engineering
To apply, visit Arxan Scholarships. Deadline listed on site.
William "Cody" Goodman Scholarship
- Awards $1000
- Open to Undergraduate students from Santa Rosa County
- minimum 2.5 GPA
- Preference given to graduates of Gulf Breeze High school
- To apply submit:
- FSU OFA Foundation application (acceptable only during the month of March)
- Essay on how scholarship funds would assist you in your educational study
- Current Transcript
- Submit all applications to the Office of Financial Aid.
- Awards $1000 and up
- Open to High school seniors, employees of Burger King and their families
- Scholarship application period begins on Oct. 15, and ends on Dec 15.
- Scholarship application available online HERE.
Scholarship housing for qualified students
- The Southern Scholarship Foundation provides the opportunity for students to live in a community of 9-29 scholars in a home like environment.
- Students pay a minimal stipend for their living expenses, while sharing the some of the responsibility for the day-to day living.
- Residents work cooperatively to plan meals and maintain the house, and students have the opportunity to make friends, and study together.
- Acceptance to the University -applicants must be accepted to the university.
- Financial Need - Students must demonstrate financial aid as calculated by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Please see the Southern Scholarship website for additional detail.
- Academic Merit - Applicants must have at least a 3.00 GPA (unweighted).
- Outstanding Character - Applicants must demonstrate character through their essay submission and through character references (see website for additional detail)
- Motivation - Applicants should be highly motivated to contribute to a cooperative living atmosphere.
Please see the website for additional details and application information. This is an excellent opportunity for highly motivated students.
- Application period is every March 1st to May 31st. Applications submitted before or after will not be considered.
- Applicant must be either adopted or an orphan
- Legal documentation verifying status must accompany this scholarship application
- If applying as a need-based student, please file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) prior to applying for this scholarship.
- Must have a minimum of 2.5 cumulative GPA (grade point average)
- Must enroll full-time - no exceptions - to receive scholarship. Undergraduates: minimum of 12 credits per term. Graduates: minimum of 9 credits per term.
Ethics in Business Scholarships Application
The Office of Financial Aid Business Ethics Scholarships are awarded to students who have taken an identified business ethics course, and who meet the scholarship selection criteria. Funding for these awards were provided by the generous donations of various donors to the University to promote students success. - Application Deadline: March 30, 2018
Terms and Conditions
Please review the following terms and conditions:
- Please review the Approved Ethics Course listing to determine to determine class eligibility for this scholarship.
- To be considered for the scholarships, ethics course grade must be B- or better.
- Overall academic G.P.A. should be 3.0 or greater.
- Community Service participation must be documented through FSU Serv Script at http://thecenter.fsu.edu/sites/g/files/upcbnu751/files/files/ServScript%20form_2017.pdf or a letter from the organization regarding your participation.
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2018-2019 Academic year must be completed at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Students must be enrolled for a minimum of 12 credit hours each term to be eligible for disbursement of the award.
Awarded scholarships may cause an adjustment to 2018/2019 financial aid award packages
My Perfect Plants Scholarship
Perfect Plants is a family owned nursery operating on the same property and principals that were established in 1980 with the purchase of the family farm. We are serious about plants and serious about offering the best products and information to our customers. As second-generation growers, we are proud of our industry and know how important it is to cultivate further interest and education in horticulture. With this in mind, we began our South East Regional Scholarship Program in 2016 to those pursuing a degree in the horticultural industry.
- Undergraduate student
- program leading to a career in the horticultural industry
- 3.0 GPA
Application information: https://myperfectplants.com/scholarship-application/