• Tax Filers

    If you are required to submit documentation for verification (check your To-Do List), here are some useful tips to help you – The US Department of Education has announced that you may now submit a signed paper copy of the 2015 IRS tax return for verification documentation.

    This is effective for both the 2016/2017 and 2017/2018 verification requirements.

  • For Non-Filers

    Students who have not filed taxes, you must provide a signed statement certifying that you have not filed and are not required to file a 2015 income tax return, as well as a document listing the amount and sources of any income from that year. You must also submit a copy of your W-2 for any source of employment from that year.

  • Check Your To-Do List

    Check your To-Do List on myFSU to complete your Verification documents.

    Financial Aid Forms

Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Forms

Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) appeals must be submitted with the correct forms to be considered.

There are two types of Satisfactory Progress Appeal forms. Appeals based on circumstances and appeals based on credit hours must be submitted separately with the appropriate documentation. All documentation needed is detailed on the form, so please read carefully.  Please use the appropriate documents for the Aid Year that was advised.

Appeal Based on Circumstances:

If your file is on hold for Satisfactory Progress and you wish to file an appeal based on an unusual circumstance, please download, print, complete and submit this form to the Office of Financial Aid.

Appeal Based on Hours Evaluation:

If your file is on hold for Satisfactory Academic Progress and you wish to file an appeal based on a re-evaluation of your academic hours (attempted/earned) - please download this form and review it with your department and/or adviser.


Last updated 12/13/2016
Legacy Sort
Legacy Priority