Skip to main content
Transient Student Terms and Conditions
- FSU will process financial aid for FSU degree seeking students only.
- Must be approved by ALL Academic Departments. This office will not accept courses taken without Confirmation of Academic Department Authorization.
- Must have a completed and verified FAFSA on file to received Federal Student Aid.
- Documentation of enrollment (class schedule) and fee payment (receipt) at the transient institution is required prior to disbursement.
- Stafford loans and Plus require a minimum of 6 hours for eligibility
- You are responsible for paying any fees to the transient institution by the deadline date of that institution, if due prior to financial aid disbursement
- You may be required to repay financial aid awards should you drop or withdraw from any classes.
- It is the student's responsibility to insure that the transient institution promptly provides FSU Registrar's Office with academic transcripts, confirming that the attempted hours are completed.
- Any exception to this policy requires that you contact the Financial Aid Office regarding the circumstances that require you to take courses at another institution
Last updated 4/22/2016